Vintage Vanity - PDF Knitting Pattern
The perfect brioche-sampler for yourself or as a gift! The finished product has a delightfully vintage look to it.
- Ewe Ewe Yarns Ewe So Sporty (sport weight; 100% superwash merino wool; 145 yds / 50g skein) 2 skeins, 1 each of contrasting colors
- US 6 (4mm) 16” circular needle (or DPNs)
- 2 stitch markers
- Cable needle
- Crochet hook, size H (5mm) or I (5.5mm)
- Smooth waste yarn
Finished Size: 4 inches wide by 18 inches circumference; recommended fit: 3-inches negative ease.
Gauge: 24 sts and 51 rows = 4" in double garter rib.
- This project is worked in 2-color brioche, flat. A selvedge edge will be worked up the sides of the work.
- Instructions are given for one-size fits most (21-22 inches circumference), however the size is easily adjusted by working longer or shorter Double Garter Rib Band sections.
- Written and charted instructions are provided for the Brioche section of the pattern.
- Instructions for swatching using the Double Garter Rib are provided.