You can get your kits for our MKAL right here:
The kits will ship on Thursday, September 18th and we will cast on together on Thursday, September 25th.
Final MKAL Details:
- The pattern will be available for download on Thursday, September 25th. Each kit will include a download code. Otherwise the pattern will be available for $5 in my Ravelry Store.
- You do NOT need a kit to participate, but they are fabulous colorways so it'd be fun to have one (plus they come with a little treat to make you smile).
- The MKAL will have detailed instructions on how to knit socks from the cuff down, two at a time (or one at a time, depending on your preference).
- Each new clue will be released on Thursdays: the first week, of course, being September 25th, then October 2nd, and 9th.
- The KAL final submission date to win prizes will be Thursday, October 30th so you'll have new socks to wear on Halloween!
- Whether or not you're not going to use a kit, here's what' you'll need:
I think that's enough to go on. Go get your kits! I can't wait to knit along with you again!