As we draw closer to Christmas (can you believe it's only 34 days away???) I think we're all in the same boat: PANIC GIFT KNITTING!!! And I'm no exception. These quick-to-knit fingerless mitts are a gift for my favorite mother in law (read: ONLY MIL). I had so much fun knitting these up I thought it was worth a share for all of you looking for something you can knit up in one day.
- On the Round (aran weight single ply 100% worsted merino wool 175 yds / 100g); 1 hank “Into the Mystic”
- US 9 (5.5mm) circular needle or double-point needles. Adjust needle
- size as necessary to match gauge.
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Small (Medium, Large): 7 (7.5, 8) inches circumference.
- 1/2-inch of negative ease is recommended.
Gauge: 16 sts and 24 rnds = 4” in stockinette
- This pattern includes directions for fingerless mitts knit from the
- forearm to the fingers.
- The Left and Right mitt are identical to one another